25 things I'd like to do before its too late

"A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams." 
 ~ John Barrymore ~
Each person has his/her own wishlist and to-do lists. But mostly it comprises of  'Buy a black sling bag' or 'Get gift for cousin's birthday'. At least in my Any.Do list! Nothing fascinating. Nothing remarkable. Nothing we actually wish, to do!  But then, I came across this concept of jotting down the strange/weird/fun/crazy/beautiful things to do, before its too late. Its indeed fun and fascinating to sit and think of what all you would do, if given a chance - anything, anywhere.  I comprised a list my top 25 now. Some are possible, some are dreamy - but who am I to judge, you never know what could happen! ;)
  1. Visit Paris
  2. Give a presentation or a speech in front of a hundred people
  3. Own a cat
  4. Buy my own car and drive with style. (Not the usual 'Watch out! A lady is driving!' type. )
  5. Have a patio in my house
  6. Drive in the rain
  7. Become really good at drawing again ( I lost it with time)
  8. Learn to cook.
  9. Build my house
  10. Learn to speak Hindi
  11. Go on a vacation to Mauritius
  12. Visit Disney Land once in my life
  13. Quit using mobile phone for a week (Alright , no duhs! )
  14. Become a writer ;) (At least consistent with my blog)
  15. Sing in public
  16. Attend a live concert
  17. Take a picture with A.R.Rahman
  18. Become a pro at any one sport
  19. Enjoy Gardening
  20. Live abroad
  21. Be a bridesmaid
  22. Gain 10 kg (Yes, That is almost impossible for me :D )
  23. Visit the beautiful Taj Mahal again in a pristine white dress ;)
  24. Learn swimming
  25. Learn to put Mehendhi. (The beautiful bridal ones, not round dots :P  )
That is it for me, as of now. Some may happen, some might fade with time. But at some stage of my life, these were what I wanted.
And that will never change. :)

I have moved to http://livelaughlovewithsharu.wordpress.com/ .. Pls check it out :)

1 comment:

Did I blabber too much? Or did i not..? *wonders*